Creative Lighting Effect In Photoshop CC

Creative Lighting Effect In Photoshop CC
Creative Light Effect

Creative light is a very popular effect in Photoshop.Here I will create a creative light effect with the help of brush tool,star brush,text tool and a model.Here I name by creative light of this effect.We can used it a logo.Our every moment help with us this lighting effect.So enjoy this tutorial

In this tutorial I am going to show you How To Create Creative Light Effect In Photoshop


About The tutorial

1) Software I used –Adobe Photoshop CC
2) Estimated Completion Time – about 14 minutes
3) Difficulty – To create creative light effect In Photoshop CC
4) Topics Covered - How to selection to the model,how to use brush tool,how to make a circle with elliptical marque tool,how to create light with brush tool.


Image Source(Stock Image)/Download the stock images for practice


Similar tutorial form other sources


1.Stylish Light Effect in Photoshop from abduzeedo

Some useful tricks I used in this tutorial (Tutorial Summery)

1) Firstly I have to import my model image then apply threshold for black.
2) Then create a document and adjust the model.
3) Now select text tool and write a text.
4) Then I go to create a light with the help of brush tool.
5) Now adjust the model on background
6) Finally I used star brush for text.
7) That's it! Our creative light is ready.

For getting details about how we exactly create this effect, you can watch the video tutorial below




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »