Fruit Manipulation(Photo Blending) Tutorial-Photoshop CC

Fruit Manipulation(Photo Blending) Tutorial-Photoshop CC

Fruit Manipulation

It is a very popular effect in Photoshop. Photo manipulation consists of combine two or more elements results one awesome image. Here I used three images such as tiger roar,table and green apple. It is my favorite manipulation.

In this tutorial I am going to show you a nice and simple photo manipulation which I named "Fruit manipulation"

About The tutorial

1) Software I used –Adobe Photoshop CC
2) Estimated Completion Time – about 10 minutes
3) Difficulty – To create a manipulation In Photoshop CC
4) Topics Covered - How to selection to the apple,how to use warp tool,how put some image,how to adjust image with free transform tool.

Image Source(Stock Image)/Download the stock images for practice


Similar tutorial form other sources

1.How to Create a Cute Green Apple Photo Manipulation from naldzgraphics
2.Photoshop Tutorial: Put an Orange Inside An Apple With Zipper from pxleyes

Here Some Of My popular Tutorial
                           2.Amazing Photo Effects Paint Splash On Face Using Brush Tool-Photoshop CC

Some useful tricks I used in this tutorial (Tutorial Summery)

In this tutorial I will learn fruit manipulation in Photoshop.It is a quick tutorial where you can achieve to create a green apple by manipulating some photos. Firstly I have to import table image then I import green apple and the adjust apple with free transform tool then select tiger roar and apply green apple with warp tool.Finally to create a fruit manipulation.

For getting details about how we exactly create this effect, you can watch the video tutorial below



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »