Snow Express Train Scene Effect In Photoshop

Snow Express Train Scene Effect In Photoshop

Snow Express Train Manipulation

It is another type of manipulation.Here I will used a express train,train track,lamp post,snow fog cloud brush,little girl.Here I will create a winter scene.It is a one of my favorite manipulation.I got the idea of a newspaper.I hope you will like it.

In this tutorial I am going to show you a nice and simple photo manipulation which I named "Snow Express Train Scene Effect"

About The tutorial

1) Software I used –Adobe Photoshop CC
2) Estimated Completion Time – about 26 minutes
3) Difficulty – To create a manipulation In Photoshop CC
4) Topics Covered - How to selection to the model,how to make background,how put some image,how to adjust image with free transform tool.

Image Source(Stock Image)/Download the stock images for practice


Similar tutorial form other sources

1.Solitude – Manipulation Tutorial from psdbox
                            2.Photo Manipulate a Beautiful Snow Queen Scene from fanextra

Here Some Of My popular Tutorial

1.Creative Light Effects In photoshop CC
                                2.Little Boy And A Bear Photo manipulation - In Photoshop CC

Some useful tricks I used in this tutorial (Tutorial Summery)

In this tutorial I will show you how to make express train scene effect in Photoshop.Here I will used some image and then combine the all images and then used snow brush and fog brush.Finally I make the manipulation.Firstly I have to create a background and then adjust train and train track with the help if warp tool.Then I go to add reflection of train.Then I go to create a snow effect.At last to create a manipulation.

For getting details about how we exactly create this effect, you can watch the video tutorial below



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »