Paint Splash On Face Using Brush Tool In Photoshop CC


Paint Splash On Face Using Brush Tool In Photoshop CC


Paint Splash Effect

It is a very attractive effect in Photoshop.Here I used model image and paint splash brush.Here I will create a paint splash effect.It is a amazing effect.I got the idea of a newspaper.

In this tutorial I am going to show you How To Create paint splash Effect In Photoshop

About The tutorial

1) Software I used –Adobe Photoshop CC
2) Estimated Completion Time – about 10 minutes
3) Difficulty – To create paint splash effect In Photoshop CC
4) Topics Covered - How to selection to the model,how to use paint splash brush tool,how to use layer mask,how to adjust image with free transform tool..

Image Source(Stock Image)/Download the stock images for practice


Similar tutorial form other sources
1.Design a Paint Splashing Effect Into Your Image from mediamilitia

Here Some Of My popular Tutorial

Some useful tricks I used in this tutorial (Tutorial Summery)

In this tutorial I will show you how to create paint splash effect.Here I will used one model image and paint splash brush.Firstly I have to create a background and apply paint brush on background to create a shape then import model image and apply clipping mask.Finally adjust the model.That's it! paint splash effect is ready.
For getting details about how we exactly create this effect, you can watch the video tutorial below




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »