Photo Manipulation Tutorial Deer And Girl In Photoshop

Photo Manipulation Tutorial Deer And Girl In Photoshop

Deer And Girl
This video will show you how to make fantasy manipulation dramatic scene effect in Photoshop.It is a eye-catching tutorial.Here I adding highlight and shadow using dodge and burn tool and dramatic yellow color effect and many more.I hope enjoy the tutorial.

In this tutorial I am going to show you a nice and simple photo manipulation which I named "Deer And Girl"

About The tutorial

1) Software I used –Adobe Photoshop CC
2) Estimated Completion Time – about 25 minutes
3) Difficulty – To create a manipulation In Photoshop CC
4) Topics Covered - How to selection to the little girl,how to adjust color on sky,how to use dodge and burn tool,how to adjust image with free transform tool.

Image Source(Stock Image)/Download the stock images for practice

Little Girl
Sky
Field
Deer
Seagull
ball
tree

Similar tutorial form other sources


1.Create a Fantasy Deer Photo Manipulation in Photoshop  from psdstack

Here I Some Popular Videos


Some useful tricks I used in this tutorial (Tutorial Summery)
In this tutorial I will show you how to make "Deer and girl" photo manipulation in Photoshop.Here I will used some image.Finally I have to create a background with sky and red grass.Then I go to apply yellow color and then adding deer and girl and tree,ball and bird.Then adjust the hole images and finally adding dodge and burn tool and some colors.So finally ready deer and girl manipulation.

 For getting details about how we exactly create this effect, you can watch the video tutorial below





Share this

Related Posts

Latest
Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

comments
14 September 2016 at 00:28 delete

Awesome photo manipulation, i am about to attempt it now and many other of the tutorials on your blog.

Reply
avatar
27 October 2016 at 22:17 delete

apu onek valo lage apnar kajgulo.....

Reply
avatar