A Little Boy And A White Bear Photomanipulation In Photoshop

A Little Boy And A White Bear Photomanipulation In Photoshop
A Little Boy And A Bear

It is a manipulation tutorial about little boy and a white bear in Photoshop.It is a very nice manipulation because there is a little boy and a white bear.Here I will used pen tool,create a background,and dodge and burn tool function and many more.


In this tutorial I am going to show you A Little Boy And A White Bear Photo manipulation In Photoshop


About The tutorial

1) Software I used –Adobe Photoshop CC
2) Estimated Completion Time – about 22 minutes
3) Difficulty – To create manipulation In Photoshop CC
4) Topics Covered - How to selection to the little boy,how to use fog brush tool,how to make a background,function of dodge and burn tool,create a realistic shadow.

Image Source(Stock Image)/Download the stock images for practice


Similar tutorial form other sources

reative Father Makes Crazy Photo Manipulations With His Three Daughters from boredpanda


Some useful tricks I used in this tutorial (Tutorial Summery)

In this time I will show you a little boy and a white bear photo manipulation.Here I used a sea background,floor,bear,lamp post,bird and a little boy.At first I will create a background then I go to adjust bear and little boy then I create realistic shadow and then import bird and lamp post.Finally I make to the manipulation with the help of gradient map,dodge and burn tool and a create texture.I think every body should enjoy the tutorial.

For getting details about how we exactly create this effect, you can watch the video tutorial below



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »